BEST IT DEAL signs contract with Stockell Consulting to provide IT consulting services in Mid West region Read more
BEST IT DEAL becomes a preferred IT Vendor to OXFORD Global Resources.Read more
Please enter your email address to subscribe our newsletter
It is known that an independent Quality Assurance (QA) is standard in the industry, to ensure the quality of software. Typically, our clients make use of our QA services when:
- an independent, unbiased testing process is wanted to work with an internal team or other contractors
- the project requires a more formal QA process than the one currently employed
- augmenting existing testing groups is needed during peak load periods, such as product release cycles
- unique testing skills are being utilized within the existing QA group, such as performance, multi-platform or integration testing We provide not only testing itself, but a complete Quality Assurance service, which means the following:
- a planned and systematic pattern of actions that ensure the developed system conforms to the technical requirements
- a set of activities designed to evaluate the process by which your system is developed or maintained
BID has a team of QA professionals with outstanding QA experience. We have well educated specialists who perform a system analysis beyond basic testing which allows for discovery of the system's weak points. In the most difficult cases, the testing is performed by our top developers who solve tasks of utmost complexity according to client's needs.
To guarantee the effectiveness and thoroughness of the testing, our QA team uses the most up-to-date technologies. Some of the techniques we use to assure the system's proper functionality include:
Black-box (functional) testing
Black-box testing implies that the tester only knows the input and the expected outcome but doesn't how the program works. During this process, the tester does not examine the programming code and does not need any further knowledge of the program other than its specifications. This is the most common and simple type of testing and is often performed externally. Being fairly simple, it has several important advantages:
- The test is unbiased because the developer and the tester are independent from each other.
- The test is done from the user point of view, not that of the developer.
- Test cases can be designed as soon as the specifications are complete
White-box testing implies knowledge of the program and familiarity with the code. The data for this testing is carefully chosen and requires more skillful testers.
Performance Testing (including profiling and benchmarking)
This type of testing is yet more complicated. If conducted by specialists, it can show not only whether the system's performance conforms to the specifications, but also determine potential bottle-necks and improvements for parts of the code that are crucial for the system's performance
Configuration testing (different platforms, operation systems, browsers)
We are skilled in testing application developed for any platform, including Windows, the UNIX-family, and MacOS.
We check to see how the system works with a maximum specified load and stress.
Sometimes the testing process can be greatly accelerated and facilitated with the use of automation. Much of the routine can repeatedly tested by the machine, which saves a lot of time and effort.